Now State Wide Access For One Low Price
Online Planroom Benefits
- Unlimited access 24/7 View, print and download the entire collection of PCCA plans and specs, or only the sections you need from your office, 24 hours a day 365 days of the year.
- Security that our downloads are safe and virus free.
- Addenda and project updates are posted immediately and emailed to those who have downloaded or viewed the project. Keeping members up to date on a project you are bidding is very important to us.
- Direct Email to PCCA to be put on the bidders list or email the projects contacts.
- Project Activity viewing allows members to see which members have an interest in the project.
- Daily Notifications – Members can set up their planroom to notify them new jobs, addenda, or updates. Members can set notifications to search new jobs for specific keywords that apply specifically to their company’s scope of work.
- Copy orders can be placed from inside the planroom for pick up at any of our participation print locations.
- Easily Search Projects in the planroom by a wide variety of criteria. Members can search for archived projects in the database.
Search CSI Code MasterFormat_2014_Numbers&Titles
- Take off tools can be downloaded from the planroom to help you measure and view your project in more detail.
- MY DESK feature allows members to save project information and set up for email notifications.
- Access to other state planrooms -With your membership we can provide additional access to the new Golden State Online Plan Service, the largest State Wide Plan Network available.
- Unlimited Usernames for members company for the PCCA online planroom.
- Private Online Planroom allows project owners to view their projects in a private, secure, password-protected forum that will allow members to send project to selected sub-contractors or suppliers.
- Webinar trainings are available to help walk members through the planroom.
Physical Planroom at our Location
Sometimes looking at an actual set of paper blue prints is best. Find plans and specifications for most projects listed in the Newsletter in our physical plan room, located at the PCCA plan room in Roseville, CA, the heart of the Sacramento Valley Economic Engine.
Plan room hours of operation are 8:00am to 5:00pm. Review plans during regular office hours, or check them out overnight and on weekends. Take-off booths and extra-large computer screens are available. We can print any extra copies of a project you need in a matter of minutes.