The New Online Plan Room Is Here!
New for 2016, State Wide Access fully staffed and supported by 15 Plan Rooms across California.
New 2.0 Plan Viewer.
On Center Software proudly endorses and supports the use of the On-Screen Takeoff® Planviewer by The PCCA and participating plan rooms within the
Golden State Plan Service Network.
Online Plan Room Training videos
Continue reading for a full tutorial. For existing users, you will find the new system familiar, yet with far more options available. Search Counties instead of Plan Rooms, search for and follow contractors. Eliminate Cross Over Fees.
- Largest State Wide Network in California
- Participating plan rooms active since 1890
- 15 companies, 18 locations
- Each local plan room is dedicated to finding local projects
- Daily additions for Residential, Public Works and Commercial projects
- Each plan room can access the entire state wide network
- Online Plan Room is Mobile Friendly
- Plan viewing and measuring software included
- Filter project searches by cities, county and project name
- Daily reports on new projects entered
- Automated notifications on addenda, bid date changes and plan revisions
- No outsourcing, No offsite tech support, no out of state staff searching for local projects. Our network of plan room employees know, and are known by, the builders, architects and public works agencies.
- Local benefits including, Retirement Plans, Group Health, Dental, Vision, Legal Support
- Local Safety Training including Fork Lift Certification, CPR, First Aid, Ladder, Open Trench, OSHA Classes, Lead Paint
- Business Training includes Excel Spreadsheets, Contractor Licensing, Prevailing Wage, Mechanics Liens, Estimating
- Local community support improving parks, schools, historic buildings
- Legislative efforts combining the voice of thousands of contractors at the Federal, State, County and Local Levels. Permit streamlining, permit fee reduction, legislative and local code review activities in local business improvement discussions
Full Access To Online PlanRoom, Member Benefits, Classes and More
Join The PCCA for $650.00 Per Year.
State Wide Coverage with One Subscription.
The PCCA manages the Sacramento Valley for the Golden State Plan Service Network
If you are a member along the I-80 Corridor from Sonoma, Napa through Placer and El Dorado Counties, you could be a PCCA member.
If your company is located in any other county, please check the map below and find your local plan room that services your home region. We strongly encourage your support of the Local Plan Room in your region, as you get access to all of the projects we host no matter who you join. Take advantage of the local benefits, networking events, classes and training opportunities each association brings to you.